If you are interested in marketing PEI PNP with us, please email to email@example.com with the following information for us to generate a Representative Agreement for your firm:
- Business Full Name
- Business Address Including Postal Code
- Business Phone Number
- Business Fax Number
- Agreement Signor Full Name
- Agreement Signor Title in the Business
- Agreement Signor Cell Phone Number
- Agreement Signor Email Address
- Contact Person Full Name (if different from Agreement Signor)
- Contact Person Title in the Business (if different from Agreement Signor)
- Contact Person Cell Phone Number (if different from Agreement Signor)
- Contact Person Email Address (if different from Agreement Signor)
Business Pre-Application Package
Please refer to Pre-Application Package for the documents and information required before we can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and arrange a community endorsement meeting for an applicant.
Why GB PEI?
Global Bridge Immigration Advisors PEI Inc. (GB PEI) believes that we provide the best values to you and your clients because:
- GB PEI focuses on only one immigration program PEI PNP;
- A legal opinion prepared by a lawyer from one of the largest law firms Cox & Palmer is included;
- A business plan prepared by a CPA from one of the largest accounting firms Grant Thornton is included;
- Exploratory visit packages are included to make sure your clients are taken care of when they are on PEI for community endorsement, interview, and settlement;
- GB PEI is business oriented and works closely with legal, accounting, real estate and banking professionals to help entrepreneurs gain a foothold on PEI; and
- GB PEI has a 100% success rate in obtaining written community endorsements for applicants.
No representative should contact government officer at any time other than the meetings arranged by GB PEI. All questions should be sent to GB PEI at firstname.lastname@example.org (Email) or 902-940-9728 (Phone).