PEI PNP potential business applicants who seek community endorsement for additional points in the Expression of Interest (EOI) system are required to schedule appointments through GB PEI with the endorsed community to discuss endorsement and provide an overview of their business concept.
- Capital Regional Communities (10 points for EOI)
- Rural Communities (35 points for EOI)
- Applicants with 90-130 points in EOI before community endorsement can email GB PEI’s Project Manager, Alexander So at firstname.lastname@example.org to express interests in having a community endorsement meeting.
- Applicants need to send the Pre-Application Package and First Payment to GB PEI at least 7 days before the scheduled community endorsement meeting to confirm a spot.
- Applicants must physically visit PEI and meet with a community representative for community endorsement.
- Applicants should dress in business casual for a community endorsement meeting.
- Applicants must be prepared to talk about family and education background, previous work experience, and business concept in English.
- Applicants can expect a written community endorsement at least 7 days after a community endorsement meeting.
- Applicants can only have one written community endorsement at a time.
- Each written community endorsement is only valid for 1 year.
- Applicants with a community endorsement need to open a business in the endorsed community after landing in PEI.
Community Endorsement Meeting Schedule
|Summerside Community Endorsement Meeting Schedule|
|2018-NOV-29||Thursday||1:00 pm||3 spots left|
|2018-DEC-06||Thursday||2:00 pm||3 spots left|
|2018-DEC-13||Thursday||2:00 pm||3 spots left|
We completed and obtained the First Summerside given endorsement for our potential business applicant on February 23, 2018 (Friday). We are happy working with the City of Summerside in the new Community Endorsement system.
In addition, we also completed and obtained First Charlottetown given endorsement for our potential business applicant on March 9, 2018 (Friday). We are happy working with the City of Charlottetown in the new Community Endorsement system.
For community endorsement meeting arrangement, please email email@example.com.