PEI PNP potential business applicants who seek community endorsement for additional points in the Expression of Interest (EOI) system are required to schedule appointments through GB PEI with the endorsed community to discuss endorsement and provide an overview of their business concept.
- Capital Regional Communities (10 points for EOI)
- Rural Communities (35 points for EOI)
- Summerside (Recommended)
- Souris (Temporarily not accepting applicants)
- Alberton (Temporarily not accepting applicants)
- Borden-Carleton (Temporarily not accepting applicants)
- North Rustico (Temporarily not accepting applicants)
- Three Rivers (Amalgamated Town of Montague and Georgetown – Temporarily not accepting applicants)
- Kensington (Temporarily not accepting applicants)
- Applicants need to email to email@example.com the Pre-Application Package and First Payment to GB PEI at least 7 days before the scheduled community endorsement meeting to confirm a spot.
- Applicants must physically visit PEI and meet with a community representative for community endorsement.
- Applicants should dress in business casual for a community endorsement meeting.
- Applicants must be prepared to talk about (1) family, education , and work, (2) business concept , and (3) why choosing the community and PEI in English.
- Applicants can expect a written community endorsement at least 7 days after a community endorsement meeting.
- Applicants can only have one written community endorsement at a time.
- Each written community endorsement is only valid for 1 year.
- Applicants with a community endorsement need to open a business in the endorsed community after arriving at PEI.
If you are interested in getting a community endorsement, please email us a Pre-Application Package.