If you are interested in applying for PEI PNP Business Impact Category with the Use of a Representative, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Family Name
- Given Name
- Street Address of Residence
- City of Residence
- Province of Residence
- Country of Residence
- Postal Code of Residence
- Home Phone Number
- Cell Phone Number
- Email Address
- Main Passport Issuing Country
- Main Passport Number
- Interested Category and Stream, e.g. Business Impact Category – 100% Ownership Stream
Business Pre-Application Package
Please refer to Pre-Application Package for the documents and information required before we can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and arrange a community endorsement meeting for you.
Why GB PEI?
Global Bridge Immigration Advisors PEI Inc. (GB PEI) believes that we provide the best values to applicants because:
- GB PEI focuses on only one immigration program PEI PNP;
- A legal opinion prepared by a lawyer from Cox & Palmer, one of the largest law firms, is included;
- A business plan prepared by a CPA from Grant Thornton, one of the largest accounting firms, is included;
- GB PEI provides a final review of full PEI PNP and PR application packages prepared by the applicants;
- Exploratory visit packages are included to make sure applicants are taken care of and ready when they are on PEI for community endorsement, interview, and settlement;
- GB PEI is business oriented and works closely with legal, accounting, real estate and banking professionals to help applicants gain a foothold on PEI; and
- GB PEI has a very high success rate in obtaining written community endorsements for applicants.
- The First Payment of C$5,000 is refundable if the applicant does not receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
No applicant should contact government officer at any time other than the meetings arranged by GB PEI. All questions should be sent to GB PEI at firstname.lastname@example.org (Email) or 902-940-9728 (Phone).