Business Impact Category
There are three (3) streams under the Business Impact Category of PEI PNP. The list can be found below:
- Minimum verifiable personal net worth of C$600,000 accumulated through legal and legitimate sources
- Minimum education of secondary school equivalent
- Minimum age of 21 and maximum age of 59
- Minimum 3 years of past owner and management experience or senior management experience
- Minimum English skills equivalent to CLB 4 or French skills equivalent to NCLC 4 (including Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing abilities)
- See IELTS for Business Impact Category for more information
- Intention to live and work in PEI with day-to-day active and ongoing management of the proposed business in PEI
Community Endorsement is optional. GB PEI will invite potential applicants with over 85 points in the EOI profile to visit endorsed communities in PEI for Community Endorsement Meetings.
See Community Endorsement for more information.
PEI PNP applicants under the Business Impact Category need to select a business sector for the business concept and business plan.
See Business Sectors for the list.