Global Bridge Immigration Advisors PEI Inc. (GB PEI) is a PEI Office of Immigration authorized Island Agent to market Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) and recruit applicants. We work closely with the provincial government of the Province of Prince Edward Island. We handle a high volume of requests for immigration applications from overseas clients.
GB PEI strives to be one of the best employers in Canada. We encourage business and legal professionals to apply to our job openings.
Administrative Assistant (Permanent Full-Time or Part-Time) at Vancouver, BC
What you’ll be doing:
- Researching on immigration and business opportunities;
- Coordinating schedule and appointments for clients and managers;
- Handling business operational tasks;
- Responding to client enquiries;
- Arranging meetings and taking notes;
- Organizing documentation; and
- Acting and serving as an ambassador for GB PEI.
What you should have:
- Post-secondary education;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Resourceful, independent, and deadline-oriented mindset;
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills, even under pressure;
- At least 1 year of experience working in a customer facing role;
- Proficiency in Windows operating environment, Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox and Whatsapp; and
- Authorization to work legally in Canada.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree; and
- Experience working in legal and immigration;
- Experience working in marketing and sales; and/or
- Experience working in research.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and better experiences for our clients. We encourage all candidates to apply.
How to Apply:
To apply, simply email your cover letter and resume to Mr. Alexander So, Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in this position. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Only applications sent by email will be considered.